✅5th Reason to Hire a PERSONAL TRAINER:
🔛"You Want to Learn How to Exercise on your Own"
Even if your goal is to create your own workouts and exercise by yourself, hiring a trainer for a few sessions can be a great benefit for learning the right way to exercise. This is especially true if you're new to strength training and need to practice the exercises.
In this case, here are just a few things a trainer can do for you:
1) Teach you about the muscles in your body and how they work - This is essential if you're going to be working out at home or at the gym on your own.
2) Show you exercises that target those muscles.
3) Teach you how to lift weights - How often to lift weights and how to choose your weights, sets, and reps.
4) Show you good form - To get the most out of your workouts and avoid injury, you need to do each exercise in a certain way. A trainer can offer cues to help you get your body into the right position so you're doing the moves correctly.
5) Be an available resource - Even if you stop training, you still have that person as a resource. Most trainers are fine with you contacting them from time to time for advice and you can always go back to training at any time.
#personaltrainer #personaltrainings #fitnesslife #fitnesstrainer #fitnessinstractor #lebanon #antelias #gym #lebanonfitness #lebanonpetsonaltrainer #stayfit #stayhealthy #staymotivated
by stay_fit_with_evgeniia / Instagram